Top 5 Must Read Blogs


     I don't know about you guys, but I am always looking for a good blog to read. So many people today are starting blogs and it's so amazing! Although there are plenty of us out there, it's quite hard to find them. I thought that I'd share my top 5 blogs with you guys to make your life a bit easier


     Jasmine Larke - The first blog I am going to tell you guys about is by a very sweet blogger named Jasmine Larke. I have recently began talking to her and found out that she is just a really sweet girl who is so incredibly talented! She posts her poems which are so amazing! Her layout is so pleasing to the eye and I highly recommend that you check this one out!


     Sugar Coated Bears - Another blog I would love for you guys to read is by an actual angel, Courtney Hardy. This is a fashion/lifestyle blog that I am obsessed with! Her posts are so real and I love that she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. She has helped me through my blogging experience and has made my life so much easier! Not only are we dealing with a terrific blog, but also one of the sweetest girls I know! 


     Darling Coco - This travel and style blog has such beautifully written posts and gorgeous pictures. She goes to beautiful places and shares her adventures with her readers. Also, she helps you with everything you need for travel from what to pack to what to wear. This is such a good blog and I highly recommend you read some of her posts. 


     Lettuce Attend - I read this next blog all the time! Lettuce Attend is a health and wellness blog and I seriously cannot read it enough! She is such a beautiful girl with a spectacular blog! I will warn you guys that her blog will 100% make your stomach go insane! Her photos are beautiful and so is her food! I heard about her blog form one of my friends and so I thought I would check it out. Now I am hooked and you practically have to pull me away from the computer to get me to stop!


     Poppy Deyes - Most of you guys will know who this last one is. Poppy Deyes is a very famous British blogger who has stunning posts. Poppy is actually the person who inspired my to create this blog and her posts are to die for! She is a travel, food, and lifestyle blogger. I cannot tell you guys how much I love this blog! I know I've said this about 10,000 times, but it is so true! If you are ever looking for something to read, check her out! 


     There are so many amazing bloggers out there today and it is so inspiring to see everyone start from scratch and work their way up. Our world consists of extremely talented humans and it blows me away by the amount of potential there is in every blogger out there. If you guys have some favorite blogs make sure you send them my way! Or if you have your own blog, put your URL in the comments and I'll check it out! I am so sorry this post is a day late, but I promise I will be back on schedule by next Sunday! I love you guys so much! <3

Comments

  1. I read Courtney's blog too, she is amazing and I love her outfit posts :)

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love some new blog recommendations
    thanks lovely
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks girl!! I luvvv you.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love discovering new blogs, too! I will check these out. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daringcoco blog! The girl is so fraking beautiful!
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! She is so gorgeous and so is her blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter