Novel Idea: The Death Disease



     Hello everybody! I posted a bit about a novel that I was writing not too long ago and you guys seemed to really enjoy it! So, I thought I would share a couple of my ideas with you guys in a few different blog posts. I have so many different ideas pop into my brain for book ideas and I would absolutely love to hear what you guys think or any other ideas you guys have for books of your own! I'm sharing an exert from a book i'm writing called The Death Disease. If you have any of you have questions about the background of this story, I will answer any questions you have in the comments down below.


The Death Disease



  Fear struck throughout my body as I heard the door crack open. I tried not to make a sound as I reached for the knife wedged beneath my pillow. The door slowly opened and I  was ready to throw the knife at whoever was coming in. I didn’t trust what they were doing here. It just didn’t seem right.

“What are you doing here?!?” I whispered in relief. It was Isaac.

“We need to get out of here now!” He whispered yelled trying not to wake the other sleeping girls in the room. Chris and Jackson piled in behind him. I could see the worry written all over their faces.

“Why? What happened?” Before I knew it, Isaac was grabbing me and pulling me out the door and into the hall where Decan and Witt were waiting.

“Chris get the door.” Isaac barked, completely avoiding my question. Something was wrong.

“Isaac!” I screamed. 

“They are killing people Mia! We found Kyle, he’s dead. They killed him trying to find the cure.”  My stomach turned on it’s side. Not Kyle. Oh god...

“We can’t leave all these people! If this is true, everyone here will die!” 

“Hey,” he grabbed me arms, knowing that was the only way to calm me down, “We can come back for them, but I have to get you out of here first,” He kissed me and we ran down the hall. 

“Does anyone have any idea where the hell we are going?!?” Jackson remarked.

“Marce said there was a faulty security door down hall G,” Decan shouted.

“Well we are in O so I don’t know if you know how the alphabet goes, but I think we are supposed to be going the other way!” Jackson hissed.

  We all turned around to see FTC men lined down the hall with guns pointed straight at us. General Lipman was standing in the middle. We all instantly froze. We were outnumbered and outgunned. Jackson was the only one with a gun in his hand and there were too many others for him to take on by himself, we would all end up dead. I looked down and saw a gun poking out of Isaac's backpack. I slowly reached for the gun, trying not to let anyone see me.

“Did you really think you could escape without us noticing?” Lipman laughed. “Come back with me now and I’ll spare your lives, for now.” 

“We know what you’re doing to them Lipman. This isn’t right!” Chis shouted. 

“We are doing this for the good of humanity, Chris. We are in danger! Don’t you see?!? This disease will kill all of us if we don’t find this cure.” Lipman remarked. 

“There has to be another way! Killing people to find the cure is not right!” Chris grunted.

“If a few sacrifices will help save this world, I am willing to make those sacrifices.” Belted Lipman

“You’re sick!” Isaac shouted.

“On the contrary, I am one of the few who are not sick.” Lipman  sneered "There are so few of us who aren't sick and we need to stick together and help those who have been cursed with this sickness!"

  I finally wiggled the gun out of Isaac’s backpack. I could feel the sweat on his hand as I slipped the gun to him...

____________________________________________________________________


     I hope you guys enjoyed this piece of a book i'm working on! This is my favorite idea yet and I would love it if you guys would give me any feedback you think  might help me fix this section or help me in the long run! I know how much I cringed while rereading this, so please make sure you leave your suggestions down below to help my un-cringe-ify this story! You guys are always so sweet and helpful that I thought that it was necessary to let you guys read my story and help me edit it before I continue any further! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you guys! <3 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous article!

    http://www.monicanoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of books. Also now I want to know more of the story line.
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you!! I promise I will update you guys on the story as soon as I write it down!😉

      Delete
  3. Girlllll you got me hooked there! I want more! Drop ore from the storyline!
    Hope you are having a wonderful start to this week! :)
    xx
    Ankita | Real Girl Talks
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much!!!! I’m so glad you liked it and I will definitely be updating you guys on more of the story!❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Things To Do In The Winter