Budget Beauty Loves



     Hey guys! As you all know, I love doing my makeup. I personally like it because its very expressive and its helped a lot of people with their confidence. I do love waltzing around Ulta or Sephora to look at all of the makeup, but makeup is freaking expensive! I don't know about you guys, but I don't have money to always splurge on expensive products.  However, certain makeup is expensive for a reason. Its quite hard to find cheap makeup that works as well as the name brands. I have explored several products from cheaper brands and have found quite a few products that I really enjoy using. So, for today's post, I thought that I would share a few of the products that I found with you guys.







     E.L.F Makeup Primer - The first product I am going to share with you guys is the E.L.F Beautifully Bare Luminous Matte Makeup Primer, I know its a mouthful, but its a great product. I found this primer through a friend. I shopping for makeup and she pointed this out to me and told me that she loved it. This primer has a silicone feel to it, which I really like in a primer. I feel like this primer makes my foundation go on smoother and leaves it looking less cakey looking.





     Wet N Wild Foundation - Next is the Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation. I have been using this stuff ever since I was allowed to wear makeup. It Is so cheap and yet looks like you paid a pretty penny for it. I'm in love with the spatula that comes with this foundation because it makes application so easy. Everyone has been going insane over the smell of this foundation, but I really don't see what all of the fuss is about. The smell isn't that strong when it is on your face and I actually think the foundation smells pretty good. I use this foundation regularly and Its never really been cakey or separated at the end of the day. The only thing with this foundation is the fact that it oxidizes a lot. So, just go a shade lighter than you normally would and it will look normal when you apply all of your makeup. 




     Airspun Loose Powder - Next up is the Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder. I didn't want to link anything for this product because there is no official website for this brand, but I know that you can buy it at Walmart and Target for around $5-6. I found this product when I was in Walmart one day and decided to try it out. The powder kept my concealer from creasing up in the eyes and carved out my cheek bones really really well. I also love the smell of this product as well. It legitimately smells like flowers! I know I'm crazy and smells don't matter, but they do in my mind! 




     Revolution Liquid Highlighter - This next product is the Liquid Highlighter from  Makeup Revolution. I rarely see anyone talk about affordable liquid highlighters, so I figured I'd throw this one in here for you all. I found this while browsing through the Ulta in the mall and found these highlighters, swatched a few, and decided to grab one to try out. These highlighters apply really well and stay on pretty well. I've never used any of the products from Makeup Revolution, but this one was a hit so I'm definitely going to try some more of their products in the future. 





     E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner - The last product on the list is my tried and true, the E.L.f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner. I wear eyeliner daily, so finding a good eyeliner was essential for me! This eyeliner goes over eyeshadow extremely well. I hate when eyeliner doesn't go over my shadow and turns to more of a grey shade. This eyeliner is not completely matte, but isn't annoyingly shinny either. I think this is a perfect medium and I love this eyeliner. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


     I hope you guys found some new products from this post! Make sure you leave a comment if you like any of these products or if you have your own budget beauty loves. If you aren't already, make sure you're following me on Instagram @dusted_with_glitter to know when I post. Also, I love talking to you guys, so don't be shy! My DMs are always open! I hope you guys have an amazing week! Love you guys <3  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter