My Makeup Wants


     Hello Guys!!! I'm so excited to be back and as promised, here is a new post. If you guys want me to elaborate more on why I was gone, I will definitely fill you guys in. I don't know about you guys, but with school being out and summer creeping around the corner, shopping is one of my favorite things to do. My favorite thing to shop you be, you guessed it, makeup. I wanted to share some of my makeup wants with you all, and maybe get more ideas if you share your shopping wants in the comment section below this post.



     Laura Lee Brushes - One thing I've been dying to get my hands on for a while now is the Laura Lee's Favorite Brush Collection. I've been watching her videos for years and I have grown up learning to do makeup with these brushes. This collection is usually always sold out and hard to get your hands on. Correct my if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the brushes are going to be restocked on the 30th this month. I'm crossing my fingers that I can get my hands on them before they are gone!




     Amrezy ABH Highlighter - The next thing that I've had my eye on is the Amrezy Highlighter by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I think that ABH makes beautiful highlighters, and one of my very close friends recommended this one to me to try. I have tried the sun dipped glow kit by ABH and I really liked it. Leave a comment down below if you've tried any highlight from ABH.




     Bare Velvet Lip Kit - The next thing on my shopping list is the Bare Velvet from Kylie Cosmetics. As you guys know, I am in love with the Kylie Lip Kits ,and this one caught my eye. I really like nudes and deep nudes because they look better on my than other colors. I am in love with this color ,and I cant wait to get my hands on it!




     Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette - Also on my most wanted list is the Amazonian Clay Palette by Tarte. I am more of a neutral kind of girl, so this palette has all of the colors that I love combined into one palette. I religiously follow Tarte's products on Instagram, so I have high hopes that this palette will quickly become my favorite! 




     Cool Girl Melted Matte - Last on my wants list is the Cool Girl Melted Matte by Too Faced. My best friend went into Ulta a few weeks ago and spent a crap ton of money. She received a small tube of the Queen B lipstick as a free gift for spending a mini fortune. I will admit to attempting to steal it from her a time or two. We eventually went back into Ulta and ended up buying her and her sister a bigger tube because they loved it so much. That one wasn't really my color, but I swatched this one when we went back in and it look gorgeous! This is definitely near the top of my shopping list! 


     Make sure you leave a comment telling me your favorite product from my list or if you have a list of your own. I love talking to you guys in the comments! Also, if you haven't already, follow me on Instagram @dusted_with_glitter for updates on more blog posts. Come say hey on some of my newest posts! That's all for now I'll talk to you guys more soon! Love you guys! <3      
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter