January Playlist

 

     Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I posted, but i'm back now! I asked you guys on Instagram what you wanted to see and most of you said that you wanted to see what music i'm listening to. Every month I make a playlist of my favorite songs at the time. This makes it so much easier to find the songs I want to listen to ,and it keeps my music organized. So, I thought I would share my latest playlist with you guys! 


     I found a cover of Beyonce's song Crazy in Love that I am absolutely in LOVE with! It's a slower version by Sofia Karlberg and it is amazing. I've also been loving Ed Sheeran's new album divide. Anything by Ed Sheeran is gold! I also wanted to point out that he's engaged?!?! So happy for him!


     Charlie Puth is also on my most played. His songs are so upbeat and can put anyone in a good mood!


     You didn't think I would leave out Taylor Swift did you? I could listen to Taylor Swift for the rest of my life and be 100% ok with it. I'm not too into her newer stuff, but I listen to her old songs on repeat!


     Also on my playlist is Shawn Mendes and Shakira. These two songs by Shawn Mendes are my absolute favorites! I used to listen to Empire by Shakira all the time a couple of years ago and I finally remembered the name of it a couple weeks ago and fell right back in love with it!

     If you guys like seeing what i'm listening to, let me know and maybe I could start posting these playlists every month. Make sure you are following my Instagram @dusted_with_glitter to keep up with when I post and to see what i'm up to!  A lot of updates and extra things go on on Instagram so go check it out! Love you guys! <3

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter