Make-up Review: Kylie Cosmetics Vacation Collection

     





      I don't know about you guys, but I love make-up! I recently received the Kylie Cosmetics Vacation Collection and I thought I would review it for you guys. I will be completely honest about these products so you know exactly what you are buying. I will put a link to Kylie Cosmetics so you can check out some of her products.



     We will start out with the velvet lipsticks in this set. The velvet lipsticks are more of a creamy mixture and they feel really good on your lips. The colors come out exactly like they look in the container and I was surprised with how nice the colors looked. The only thing I don't like about Kylie lip products is how easily they come off. I had to reapply my lipstick about every 4 hours. Other than that, these are really good lipsticks.




     Next is the matte lipsticks. These are the same shades as the velvet lipsticks, but they are a bit thicker than the velvet set. I personally like the mattes better than the velvets. I think they have a better consistency and look better than the velvets do. But, they still come off pretty easily.
  



     These are the single matte lipsticks in the vacation set. They more of a nude shade ,which I appreciate, and they feel really light on your lips. I like nudes for more of an everyday look and most of the shades in this set are more dramatic shades, so I'm glad they included these in this set.





     Mary Jo is the only lip kit in this set. It is extremely red as you can see! I think it would look perfect for a more dramatic makeup look or if you're just looking to spice up your make-up look. Plus, this is a blue based lipstick which means the color is more of a vibrant red color instead of an orange-ish looking lipstick. 




     This next product is one of my favorites from the set! It is a highlight and contour combo. I use this product on the regular and I absolutely love it! The contour isn't too dark and is the perfect shade to contour with. Also, the highlight isn't too blinding and is perfect for an everyday highlight. If you are looking for a good everyday highlight and contour, this is the one.
  



     This highlight kit comes with 4 different shades. This highlight is better if you want to build your highlight or you are trying to go for a more bold look. These are really good quality and have a really nice shine to them.  



     The vacation set also comes with 3 pressed powder highlights. Now, if you want to look like the actual sun, these are for you. I will most likely use these for professional make-up and not for everyday. These are good if you want a more prominent look, but I wouldn't suggest these for just a normal look. Now, if you can rock this as a regular look, go for it! I cannot and I look like a Christmas tree gone wrong.




     Now for what you've been waiting for, the Take Me On Vacation eyeshadow palette! These are such a good quality and stay on your eyelid extremely well. I don't plan on using the bright blue or purple shades, but the rest I will definitely use! And again, if you can wear these shades and not look like a 4 year old did your make-up, I am extremely proud of you! I look like a rainbow exploded on my face!    


    I hope this make-up review helped you out. If you want me to do any more make-up reviews I am totally down! Make sure you follow my Instagram @dusted_with_glitter to keep up with when I post! Have an amazing rest of your day! 

                      Kylie Cosmetics Link 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter