Jaclyn Hill palette review + tutorial



     I recently purchased the Jaclyn Hill palette from Morphe and I wanted to let you guys know what I think about it. I am obsessed with makeup palettes, brushes, and just about anything you can think of, So, when someone recommended this eyeshadow palette to me I raced to my computer to buy one and see what makes this palette so amazing. The make up tutorial for this palette will be at the end of this post so stay tuned!

  
     My first impression of this palette was that I loved All of the different shades there were. To be honest I thought there would be no way that I would ever use the Royalty, Twerk, Pool Party, and Jada shades, but when i swatched them I loved that they weren't too hard to blend and I actually loved them. I'm a reds and browns kind of girl so i am extremely happy with the other colors in this palette.


     I love almost everything about this palette! The only thing that I came across was that I had to apply multiple layers of the shimmery colors before they showed much color. I have heard people say that theirs went on smooth and I was out of spray so that could have been the reason, but so far that was the only down-side with this palette. I do recommend this palette to you guys. It's got so many different shades that you guys are sure to love. The link to this palette will be down below  


     I didn't do a sit down video with this tutorial so I am just going to explain what I did to create this look. I did my regular face makeup before doing this look. All of the other products I used for the rest of my face will be linked down below. 

1. The first thing I did was use the shades Silk Creme and M.F.E.O on my crease and I brought it up a little 

2. Next I used the shade Pooter on tho outer edge of my eye and blended in in toward the crease ( just in the crease this time not above )

3. Then to darken the look a little I also blended Central Park in with Pooter. This just gives it a more defined look.

4. Finally, on the base I used the Hustle simmer shade for a nice sliver-ish touch to the look.

     I hope you enjoyed this review/makeup tutorial! make sure that you are following me on Instagram @dusted_with_glitter for more updated and to see what I do daily! Thank you so much for all of your support and I will talk to you guys soon! Love you all <3  

-------------------------------------------------- 

Jaclyn Hill Palette 

-------------------------------------------------- 

Other products used

Kylie Cosmetics-Lipstick 

Maybelline New York-Mascara 

Wet n Wild-Concealer

Kylie Cosmetics-Highlighter

Kylie Cosmetics-Contour(Not available) 

E.L.F Cosmetics-Eyeliner 

-------------------------------------------------- 

Follow me on Instagram! - @dusted_with_glitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter