20 Must Watch Netflix Shows



     This week I have gone into the black hole of Netflix to try and find some new shows to watch. I even asked a few of you guys on Instagram for recommendations. I thought since I asked you guys for your favorite shows, I thought it would only be fair to share some of mine! So, here are my favorite shows on Netflix!




  • Grey's Anatomy 
  • The 100
  • Arrow
  • The Vampire Diaries 
  • The Originals
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • The Fosters 
  • The Shannara Chronicles 
  • The Secret Life of the American Teenager
  • Switched at Birth
  • The Secret Circle
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Glee
  • Jane the Virgin 
  • The Flash
  • Supernatural
  • Friends 
  • Supergirl
  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Stranger Things

     

     I am so sorry for the short post today. Some of you guys may know that I am redoing my room, so I've been pretty busy this weekend. As always, if you have any TV shows you want to me watch, leave a comment down below and I will check it out. I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you guys again soon! Love you guys! <3

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter