5 Gorgeous Instagram Accounts




     I have something to admit.... I have an addiction to Instagram! I spend too much time scrolling through and looking at everything people post. There are so many stunning Instagram accounts out there that I am obsessed with! I wanted to tell you guys about some awesome accounts that I have been loving! Make sure you go check out all of these accounts and show them some love! 



ohkristenjoy - This first Instagram account is one of my absolute favorites! Kristen has one of the best Instagram accounts that I have ever seen. Looking at her Instagram is so calming and it makes you feel so good inside! Kristen is also an amazing blogger! This girl is filled with so much talent and I really urge all of you to check her out.


thesundaychapter - This next account is one you guys may have seen if you've looked at anyone's stories lately. Angela has one of the prettiest aesthetics of any account I have seen! Also, she made some questionnaire templates that are in everyone's stories right now! Angela is also a great blogger and a beautiful person inside and out. I highly recommend that you show this account some love!


lettuceattend - I don't know how many times I have mentioned this next girl, but she is too amazing to leave out! Anastasia is a wellness and lifestyle blogger who has a beautiful Instagram account! She has easily became one of my most favorite accounts and her posts rock my world! If you guys haven't already, check this one out for sure!!  


lifeoflove.blog - This next girl was one of the very first Instagram accounts that I followed. Her photos are so beautiful! My jaw drops to the floor whenever I see her posts. She commented on one of my very first posts with a very sweet note about how much she enjoyed my blog and it made my day! She is so sweet and her Instagram is to die for! Make sure you check her out!


ninthvista - I love this last account so so much! Jessica is an interior designer with the most beautiful home ever! I love looking at her posts and gathering ideas for how to do my room! She has such a good eye for design and I love her Instagram with a passion! She has the most inspiring posts and I hope all of you go follow this amazing account!  


     Please make sure you go show all of these ladies some love! Also, make sure you check me out as well @dusted_with_glitter ! If you have any accounts that you want me to check out, leave them down below and I will make sure I look over all of them! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will talk to you all next Sunday with another post. Love you guys! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Things To Do In The Winter