February Favorites


     I cannot believe that it's almost March! It's absolutely crazy how fast 2018 is flying by! Since February is coming to a close, I thought that I would share some of my favorite products that I used this month. If you want to grab any of these products, they will all be linked in this post. Without further ado, here are my February favorites!




     The first thing I have been absolutely loving is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. I am in love with this product! I have sensitive skin so it is always hard to find a good face wash that won't break me out, so when I found out that this one didn't I was so excited! This product also smells like heaven in a bottle! It's grapefruit scented and it actually gives me life. After I use it my face feels smooth and smells so fresh!




     The next product is one I use almost everyday. This is the Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Candy K. This lipstick quickly became one of my favorites! I look very strange in nudes and lighter shades. This lipstick is not too dark and is a nice pink/purple shade. I love this product because I can wear it with almost every makeup look. It feels very nice on the lips and it stays on extremely well. I would say that this is definitely my favorite lipstick in my makeup bag!   





     This next product is one that I recently purchased, but immediately fell in love with! This is the Jaclyn Hill palette from Morphe. I love all of the different shades that come in this palette! They are so pigmented and rarely have fallout. I did just review this palette so I won't talk about it too much. If you want to check out my Jaclyn Hill palette review, I will leave a link down below!





     When I found this next product, I could not wait to share it with you guys! This is the Happiness Aromatherapy from Bath and Body Works. This is the best smelling thing in my entire house! It smells so good makes you feel refreshed. I've been loving essential oils lately and this body wash pretty much jumped out at me. I use this every night and I sleep like a baby.





     This lip gloss by Becca is one I've really been enjoying lately. Sometimes I'm just not up for a matte lip and I want to go for a glossy look. This is the prefect gloss to wear either by itself or over another lipstick. The package it's in makes me love it even more! It look super gorgeous in the bottle and on the lips!





     This last product is my favorite thing ever! This is the Beard and Lady Chocolate Cardamom and Rose Lip Balm. I love this product with every bone in my body! I used to pick at my lips all the time and I could never find the right lip balm to fix my lips. I came across this product and fell in love. This lip balm is made with all natural ingredients and is so smooth! I started wearing this lip balm and it fixed my lips up in about 2 days! After using this lip balm, I don't think I could ever use anything else!  




          I really hope you guys have enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comment what items you've been loving so I can check those out! I will leave links to everything I've mentioned in this post! I will talk to you guys again next week! Have an amazing day! Love you guys! <3 




*LINKS*

NEUTROGENA FACE WASH - https://www.neutrogena.com/skin/skin-acne/oil-free-acne-wash-pink-grapefruit-foaming-scrub/6805360XX.html

KYLIE MATTE LIPSTICK -  https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/products/candy-k-liquid-lipstick

JACLYN HILL PALETTE - https://www.morphebrushes.com/products/jh2-jaclyn-hill-ii-palette

BATH AND BODY WORKS BODY WASH - http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/happiness---bergamot-andamp-mandarin-body-wash-andamp-foam-bath-023505183.html#q=happiness%2Baromatherapy&lang=en_US&start=1

BECCA LIP GLOSS - NOT AVALIBLE

BEARD AND LADY LIP BALM -  https://www.beardandlady.com/collections/frontpage/products/chocolate-cardamom-rose-lip-balm

JACLYN HILL REVIEW -  https://dustedwithglitter.blogspot.com/2018/02/jaclyn-hill-palette-review-tutorial.html



Comments

  1. Neutrogena products are the best, I think I used something similar a long while ago, plus also got a Kylie Jenner lipstick which I didn't like it, maybe it was not matte as I thought it was but I think her products are amazing! :)


    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some of the Kylie products are if-y, but when you get a good one it's bound to be one of your favorites!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Idea: The Death Disease

Top 5 Must Read Blogs

Things To Do In The Winter